Family and Child Care Connections offers regularly scheduled playgroups for children, parents and child care providers at our centre at #50 Pippy Place in St. John's. The playroom offers a variety of developmentally and age appropriate activities for children from birth to six years old. This is a friendly, supportive space where adults and children can spend time together in a low stress environment away from distractions.
When you drop in for a playgroup you will find:
- a place for children and adults to play together, make new friends, learn new skills and share ideas
- information and resources on topics like toilet learning, guiding children's behaviour, nutrition and children's learning
- open ended activities that enhance your child's experience
- new ideas to help you support your child's learning
- expert staff to offer support and advice
Tuesday 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m
Wednesday 9:30 a.m. - 11:30.a.m
Thursday 9:30 am - 11:30 a.m.
Playgroups are free, however donations to the Centre are always gratefully accepted. For directions to the centre, click here.